Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Hagerstown Frederick MD
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Ronald Toothman and Dr. Jeffrey Toothman are certified Invisalign treatment providers. They have treated 100s of cases with the leading edge appliance system. Toothman Orthodontics proudly serves Hagerstown and Frederick, MD with a “Platinum” Invisalign Provider status.
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Toothman Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Jeffrey Toothman and Dr. Ronald Toothman are certified providers, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more and determine if you and/or your child are candidates for Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear plastic aligners, created precisely to gently and gradually move your teeth into place. Using advanced 3-D Technology, we can predetermine your treatment plan, and show you the results you would achieve, even before you start your treatment.
Never before has an orthodontic treatment been so effortless and convenient. The system can help you achieve stunning results through your very own, customized treatment plan.
Why Consider Invisalign?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- You can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires.
- You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! You can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.