Coronavirus News: Our commitment to our orthodontic family
Nothing is more important to us than your safety and we are doing everything we can to ensure the well-being of our patients and employees as we navigate this pandemic. We are monitoring directives that are issued to us by the state of Maryland and other national leadership as they evolve. Currently we plan to resume limited appointments on 4/6, although depending on ongoing developments and directives these appointments may need to be completed virtually as we are able.
Please know that we will meet and exceed new OSHA guidelines as we work to provide you the safest treatment experience.
What WE Are Doing to Keep You Safe:
- Updated staff training observing new OSHA guidelines, including protective equipment, instrument sterilization and handling and surface cleaning and sanitization.
- Virtual exams and appointments now available
- Staggered scheduling to minimize interpersonal contact
- Photo monitoring services so that we are prepared to best address treatment needs
- Verbal appointment confirmation and check-in processes (no touch screen)
- No handshakes and high-fives only from a distance
- Removal of communal brushing station
- Pre-screening all patients and taking temperature reading prior to appointment
What We Will Ask YOU to do to Keep You Safe:
- Brush your teeth prior to coming to your appointment
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone if you are comfortable doing so. If a guardian needs to be at the appointment please leave remaining family members at home if possible
- Anyone not attending an appointment is asked to remain outside of the office
- As always, if there is an emergency or repair need please inform us prior to your appointment
- Send photos of your teeth prior to your appointment if you are asked to – this can easily be done by going to our website and clicking on the link on the lower right corner.
We have a dedicated and qualified infection control coordinator on staff that will be available to address all your questions or concerns. We promise to do everything we can to ensure that we do our part to stop the spread of this virus so that we can get back to doing what we love, seeing you smile!
The Toothman Orthodontics Team