Coronavirus News: Our commitment to our orthodontic family
As of 5/7/2020 we have been cleared to resume regular appointments in our offices! While this is great news we want to also notify you of the many changes that we have implemented to ensure the safety of all patients and staff.
- The morning of your appointment you will be sent a health screening questionnaire via text message to be completed prior to coming into the office. When you arrive at our office please call (240) 500-0246 to be checked in.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and Maryland Public Health requirements, everyone entering the office will be required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth, use hand sanitizer upon entry and have a temperature taken.
- We have removed brushing stations and ask that you please brush your teeth prior to arriving for your visit.
- We have reopened our waiting room. We ask that only the appointed patient and 1 parent/guardian enters the office so that we can minimize risk of exposure as we continually try to keep a social distance in our office space. We are still asking that siblings not be present, as able.
- An assistant will walk your child to the car after their appointment to provide a treatment update and answer any questions, if the parent/guardian has chosen to stay in the parking lot.
- We are now offering Tele-dentistry appointments and will discuss this option on an individual basis.
- We have installed new centralized air purification systems in both offices. Check out the REME-Halo systems (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCFF9Uj3Zk) as well installing stand-along HEPA filters.
- Staff have been onboarded with updated CDC and OSHA requirements so that they are comfortable operating in our new normal. We also have an appointed Compliance Coordinator who will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Nothing is more important to us than your safety. We are doing everything we can to ensure the well-being of our patients and employees as we navigate this together. Despite things being different this is one constant that we will continue to promise you.